Search Engine Optimization Company
In the world today, we have all needed to adapt in order to keep ourselves informed and our businesses relevant. One of the most important tools successful businesses have been using is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). This is a term that we should all familiarise ourselves with because it has the potential to grow our businesses in leaps and bounds.
SEO is a digital marketing tool that is responsible for the amount of traffic your site will receive by increasing your visibility on Google. Not only does SEO increase your visibility, but it also attracts high-quality clients that are more likely to interact with your website. If you have consistent SEO worked into your site on a monthly basis, you will experience a maintained level of success.
Test Your Website's SEO Score For Free!
We Know What Works, And What Doesn’t.
What to expect:
- SEO consists of both technical and on-page elements that boost your ranking. This leads to a higher rate of traffic to your website and increases your visibility on search engines. This means that you will appear on the more relevant pages when people type in your service.
- Your site will become highly user friendly, while also being visually attractive.
- SEO Africa will constantly monitor your site’s traffic, and provide you with recommendations based on traffic sessions, bounce rates, session durations, and site searches.
Our SEO Process:
We work with two different techniques called On-Site SEO, this type of SEO focuses on the content that appears on your actual site. It helps us optimise your content and boost the ranking of your website on search engines.
The second is Technical SEO, this focuses on the website’s backend architecture. It is called “technical” because it has nothing to do with the actual content of the website or with website promotion. The main goal of technical SEO is to optimize the infrastructure of a website. If you host with SEO Africa, we guarantee these efficient techniques.
Implementing these techniques:
- Mapping out the site architecture
- Ensuring your site has a Responsive Layout (Mobile Friendly)
- Making a list of important topics and keywords
- Conducting a thorough competitor analysis
- Performing keyword & keyphrase research using various tools
- Targeting primary key phrases for each page
- Optimising page URLs, title tags, headings, images, and content
- Optimising images for speed purposes
- Writing unique content and meta descriptions
- Internal linking to pages
- We will ensure your SSL Certificate is up to date
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Submit sitemap.xml
- Submit robots.txt
- We will send you monthly emails updating you on traffic reports
Search Engine Optimization
On Page Optimization
Benefits of SEO:
- While it will be essential to invest in high-quality content, SEO is a very affordable marketing tool that will be beneficial for the growth of your business.
- Over the long run, you will find that it is a lot more affordable compared to other marketing options such as PPC (Pay-Per-Click), which is a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
- Research suggests that organic results are worth more and trusted more than paid adverts.
- This is an asset that will last forever. The hard work we put in at the beginning will pay off with great results.
- At SEO Africa, we have mastered the SEO skillset. This is a tool that not many people have perfected, meaning that there will be far less competition for you.